PART-TIME PAID INTERN
BEETxBEET is an apparel and awareness brand promoting the vegan lifestyle in a fun and fashionable way. Our vibe is influenced by street art, streetwear culture, tattoo and punk rock culture in a minimalistic aesthetic.
We are looking to hire a jack-of-all-trades for a part-time paid intern position to work 2-3 days per week and help with the following tasks:
- Prep instagram feed and calendar with content
- Assist in creating social content
- Assist on Photoshoots
- Running errands around Los Angeles: To the post office, assisting in styling pulls from retail stores, picking up rented photo equipment or art supplies, picking up materials from Lowe's hardware store, picking up decorations or plants for festivals, picking up product orders from screen printer or dye house.
Pull, pack and ship orders using our Shopify & shipping platform to process orders.
Must drive to the post office to ship orders out.
- Fold & Prep Merchandise
- Organize & Count Inventory
- Prep inventory for events/festivals. Pull, pack & organize inventory for the event.
• Live in the LA area
• Have a car
• Have a laptop
• Be able to lift heavy boxes
• Have attention to detail
• Be able to assemble packaging and orders with craftsmanship
• Interest in fashion
• Retail experience
• Shipping experience
• Photography experience+Camera Equipment
$12/hour. Hours per day will differ based upon scope of work needed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following info:
- Submit resume and a video less than 1 minute telling us a little about yourself and why you would be a good fit for the job.
*This company has a home office interviews must take place in a public place like Starbucks
**It is the applicants responsibility to verify the location of the interview before accepting the interview.**